Pages

Welcome to my head!

This is where I store the "extra" stuff in my head.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Chronicles of Oliver Riddick

Oliver loves, and I mean LOVES to be outside!  His favorite place in the yard is in front of the swing, underneath the shade tree in the backyard.  I have caught him sitting IN the swing, swinging.
                                                Yes, he can swing it by himself. True Story.

Yesterday, though, I discovered that Ollie is somewhat of a hoarder.  He has gathered all these things in his spot near the swing.  A dog never knows when he might want to chew on a stick.  Or cardboard. Or a toy. I don't think there is therapy for Golden Retrievers who hoard?  Or was he retrieving all these things???  I also didn't know he drank Coca Cola.  Which would explain a LOT.
                                


The upside to Ollie loving the outdoors is, it calms him down.  After the initial "I-must-run-around-the-couch-a-bunch-of-times-" energy outburst when he comes back inside, he settles down quite nicely.  Last night, he grabbed Maggie's blankie and crashed on the couch.  Maggie was not amused.  That's HER spot.


                                      

Carpe' diem



No comments:

Post a Comment