Pages

Welcome to my head!

This is where I store the "extra" stuff in my head.

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Chronicles of Oliver Riddick

Earlier this week, we discovered that Oliver was eating the walls in the laundry room.  I guess he was bored, despite all the toys we put in there with him when we are gone.  So he got a new crate to sleep in. 
He always has to "help" Jay
 
I think he likes it.  You can see Maggie checking it out........
Side by side.  Maggie took over his smaller crate on her own. 

On Sunday, Ollie and I will start obedience training and I can NOT wait to teach this goof ball some manners!  So he also got a new harness for me to work with him.  It will attach to the seatbelt in the car, keeping him from leaping around while I drive.  (in theory) We plan a test ride this evening.

He's grinning.  :)
 
I've been trying to catch him carrying his bowl around for some time.  I've been DYING to say "Please, Sir, can I have some more?"  Imagine the cockney accent. 
 

After a long, beautiful day outside on Sunday, both dogs crashed on the couch.  When I said "Okay ,guys, bedtime."  I got nuthin.  As far as THEY were concerned, they WERE in bed already.
Nice try, guys.

Carpe' diem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment