Pages

Welcome to my head!

This is where I store the "extra" stuff in my head.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Chronicles of Oliver Riddick.........

Of all the toys, balls and bones available to Ollie, (and to Maggie) his favorite thing to play with is a plastic bucket.  Jake bought it filled with cheese puffs and when he was done, somehow Ollie ended up with it.  He jumps on it, rolls it around and bites it.  And sometimes, he puts it on his head.


I think he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up.  Or maybe a deep sea diver.  I don't know why he likes to put this on his head, but he does it all the time.  This time, Jay was fast enough with his camera that we got it!

No wonder Maggie won't play with him.  She probably thinks he's crazy. 
 
Carpe' diem

No comments:

Post a Comment