Pages

Welcome to my head!

This is where I store the "extra" stuff in my head.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Friends With Benefits

Stayed home from work with a sick kiddo yesterday, so when she was sleeping, I rented Friends With Benefits starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis.  It's about a couple who decide they dont want a complicated relationship and instead just want to remain friends with "benefits."  (Those being sex without complications.)  But they both realize that sex does complicate their friendship.  It's funny and sweet and I thought Justin did a GREAT job as leading man.  Yes, there was a lot of sex, but not entirely throughout the whole movie.  Jenna Elfman appears as Justin's sister, who is taking care of their father.  The dad is suffering from Alzheimers which throws a whole new set of complications into the mix for Justin's character to deal with. All in all, it was a really good movie.  I give it an 8 on the Melscale.

No comments:

Post a Comment