Pages

Welcome to my head!

This is where I store the "extra" stuff in my head.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunny Sunday


Today was a rare sunny day, when we weren't stuck in our offices or classrooms.  My family and I skipped church this morning just to take it all in.  Jay I realized, as we lay in our bed talking, that this was the first conversation that we had had ALL week long!  It's been that crazy!  He and I have been running in different directions all week so it was nice to just spend the morning visiting and relaxing.  The four of us spent the rest of the day outside, working in the yard.  Jay and I made lists of what needs to be repaired and what we'd like to do to improve the house.  For supper, my Grillmaster Jay, grilled lemon pepper Tilapia.  It's my favorite type of fish, next to fried catfish.  It has a nice, firm texture and the lemon pepper sets it off nicely.  It's not hard to make...just sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning all over the fish and put it on the grill until it's done.  We use a fish pan on the grill for fish.  It's solid, with holes in it for the heat to go through.  It makes grilling delicate things much easier. It's great for vegetables, too.   Just remember to spray cooking spray over the pan before you put the food on it.  I hope your Sunny Sunday was as peaceful as mine was today.
Carpe' diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment